The Wireless Professional is today’s most advanced electrotherapy unit, offering enhanced ease-of-use and convenience while saving space and time to optimize patient treatment.
By introducing the smart mi-Technology in each module and offering the best in market professional programs, this device reinvents functional rehabilitation as we know it: a combination of e-stim with active exercise allowing you to improve therapy efficiency and patient satisfaction.
Wireless Professional Full Kit includes Standard programs:
- Wpro Compex Remote Control Wpro Module x 4.
- Wpro Compex Docking Station.
- WS USB Cable.
- WS Adapter - Fixed EU Plug + Suction Cup.
- Dura-Stick+ Snap Electrodes 5 x 10 cm Rect. 1Snap 2/Pk x 2.(article number 42222)
- Dura-Stick+ Snap 5 x 10 cm Rect. 2Snap 2/Pk x 2.(article number 42216)
- Dura-Stick+ Snap 5 cm Square 4/Pk x 2.(article number 42215)
- Wpro Wallet, Wpro RC Protection Sleeve.
- Wpro Compex User Manual & Clinical Guide.
- Wpro Necklace.
*Other languages are available on demand. Please contact our customer service for further information and ordering.
- Wireless technology: Gives your patient a total freedom of movement facilitating patient manipulations and allowing you to combine active exercise with electro stimulation for a better result.
- Muscle intelligence technology: Offers personalized stimulation, adapted to your patient's physiology. Mi-SCAN, mi-TENS, mi-RANGE, mi-ACTION function available on every module.
- Docking station: Design adapted to professional needs, offering an easy and quick placement of the modules in the charging tablet and an extensible case to store electrodes and gels.
- 22 unique programs: Specific programs make it easy for the PT to treat a patient with the optimal parameters.
22 programs including the increasing levels:
- Rehabilitation-I (5 Programs),
- Pain Relief-I (7 Programs),
- Vascular (7 Programs)
- Conditioning-I (3 Programs)
- Remote control: Design adapted to professional use with a silicon keypad which acts as a safeguard against water and gel penetration, and offers better ergonomic conditions in terms of keyboard use and buttons. In addition to that a protection sleeve is also available for the remote control.
- Favorite programs: Direct access to your favorite programs; in only three clicks you can start a stimulation session.
- All the information at hand: Electrode placements, programs choice,customer satisfaction.
- A detailed Practical Guide: Guidelines, treatment recommendations and programs explanations are provided.
- Motor point pen: This useful tool together with the dedicated program helps ensure the optimal electrode placement.
- Autonomy: Daily use autonomy and with the charger included in the kit, a full cycle of recharging will take a maximum of 1.5 hours.
- Number of Channels: 4, number of Programs: 22.
- Maximum Amplitude: 120 mA.
- Intensity: Manual adjustment (energy units 0-999). Intensity increments: Minimum 0.25 mA.
- Pulse Duration/Width: 30 μsec-400 μsec. Frequency: 1 - 150 Hz.
- Power Source (Remote Control): LiPo, Lithium Polymer 3.7V, 1500 mAh.
- Power Source (Module): LiPo, Lithium Polymer 3.7V, 450 mAh.
- Dimensions (Remote Control) (LxWxH): 105 x 66 x 19 mm. Dimensions (Module) (WxH): 55 x 16 mm. Dimensions (Docking Station) (LxWxH): 265 x 240 x 200 mm.
- Weight (Remote Control): 116g, incl. battery. Weight (Module): 62g, incl. battery. Weight (Docking Station): 2400g, incl. battery.
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type BF. Safety Compliance: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60101-1-2. IEC 60601-2-10.
- Technology mi™ (muscle intelligence).
- Mi-Sensor, mi-Scan, mi-Action, mi-TENS, mi-Range.
- Back-lit screen, motor point pen, 4 independent channels, operating on battery.