Instructions & Tips
- Step 1 - Choose either the small, medium or large size elastic closure band.
- Step 2 - Feed each strap through the elastic band and fasten.
- Step 3 - Ensure the front lip is facing up and centered across your forehead.
- Step 4 - Use the straps to make snug, not tight.
- Care - Hand wash in soap and warm water.
Helmet Wearing Tips
- Step 1 - Put the sweaband on first.
- Step 2 - Loosen the helmet locking system.
- Step 3 - Position the back of the sweatband higher than normal.
- Step 4 - Fit the back of the helmet over the back of the sweatband.
- Step 5 - Ensure the back of the sweatband is secure within the helmet.
- Step 6 - Tighten the helmet locking system.
- Step 7 - Position the front of the sweatband below the front of the helmet.