Is it spontaneous racing on the street, running in the rain or walking with your loved one? Polar Loop tracks all of this and makes it easy to follow how your days are so you can focus on the fun part.
The Polar Loop is the latest and greatest activity monitor. Compatibility with the Polar H6 and H7 Transmitter allows you to track your heart rate in addition to tracking your active time, steps, calories, inactive time, guides to reach your goals, and even your sleep time. Stay active and reach your goals with the Polar Loop!
What's In the Box
- Polar Loop
- USB cable
- Tool for buckle
- Loop Getting Started Guide
- 24/7 activity tracking : 24/7 activity tracking registers your daily activity at different intensity levels continuously for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Shows resting and sitting times as well as daily activities at low, medium, and high intensities. Counts daily calories and steps.
- Activity Guide : Activity Guide shows how active you've been during the day. It also tells you how much you need to do to reach the global recommendations for physical activity. With practical guidance like ‘walk for 50 minutes or jog for 20 minutes’ you can choose how to reach your daily activity goal. Meet your goal faster with more intense activities or stay active at a slightly more moderate pace throughout the day.
- Activity Benefit : Activity Benefit tracks all your active choices during the day and shows how they help you stay healthy. It'll reward you when you've done enough and make you move if there's still a bit missing from your daily activity goal. Activity Benefit gives you daily, weekly and monthly feedback, because the more you move, the greater the health benefits. You can check up on how you're doing either from your mobile or from the web.
- Activity zones : Polar Loop tracks your daily activities at five intensity levels: resting, sitting, low, medium and high. It measures the different activity zones (low, medium, high) so that the higher the intensity, the faster your goal is reached. In the Polar Loop bracelet, ‘UP’ means low intensity, ‘WALK’ means medium intensity, and ‘JOG’ means high intensity. You can find more examples for low, medium and high intensity activities at the Polar Flow web service.
- Smart Calories : The most accurate calorie counter on the market calculates the number of calories burned. Calculation is based on your individual data: your weight, height, age, gender and the intensity of physical activity. Smart Calories are available in heart rate monitors and activity trackers.
- Steps : Counts steps taken during the day, which allows for very simple targeting of daily activity. A basic recommendation is to aim for 10,000 steps or more a day.
- Inactivity alert with Polar Flow mobile app
- Reminds you when you have been sitting for too long.
- Advanced activity analysis at Polar Flow mobile app and web service
- Activity reports store all your daily activity so that you can easily analyze your daily and long-term physical activity. The total active time tells you the cumulative time of body movements that are good for your body and health. Besides the many details you get about your physical activity and all the health benefits that come with it, you can also see the inactive periods and when you've been still for too long.
- Training diary at Polar Flow web service : Diary is available at the Polar web service. When you transfer your training results from your training computer to the Diary, you can easily follow up your activity well as plan future training sessions. You can choose to see your training history in a month or week view, along with a monthly or weekly summary.
Heart rate guidance (with optional heart rate sensor)
- Heart rate in beats per minute
- EnergyPointer : If you want to improve your fitness or burn fat, Energy Pointer is a simple-to-use feature that visually shows you what the main effect of your training is so that you can focus on what you want to achieve.
- Training Benefit at Polar Flow web service : Motivating feedback that’s delivered right to you immediately after exercise is something we can all benefit from. So if you want to know the effect of different training sessions, this feature will tell you exactly what you need to know. You get a quick overview after each session, and for more detailed feedback, you can either check your training file or get further in-depth analysis at Polar web services.
- Water resistant up to 20m
- Custom-fit bracelet
- Time of day
- Display texts in English
- Data transfer via custom USB cable or Bluetooth Smart via Polar Flow mobile app
- Memory capacity 12 days activity data
- Rechargeable battery with 5 days continuous use
- Web service compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, or later, and PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, or later
- Mobile app compatibility with iOS 6