EKF Diagnostics’ DiaSpect Tm is the world’s fastest hemoglobin analyzer. DiaSpect Tm delivers laboratory quality results in just about one second of the microcuvette being placed into the analyzer.
The hemoglobin analyzer is palm-sized, making it easily transportable, and because it has no moving parts it can be used in any screening setting in any environment.
DiaSpect’s ‘always-on’ technology means that professionals can start to use the device immediately and the rechargeable internal battery, which provides up to 40 days continuous use, provides the flexibility of not needing a power source for weeks at a time.
The microcuvettes have a shelf life of up to two and a half years and can be used until the expiration date, even after opening the bag. This makes them ideal for settings with low prevalence of anemic patients.
The microcuvettes are unaffected by humidity or temperature and are therefore particularly suited for use in hot and humid climates.
In addition, they are designed to collect a blood sample from any angle without forming air bubbles; this feature ensures that the need for repeating the testing procedure is minimised.
Easy to use
- 'Always-on' technology. Ready for use immediately
- Three simple steps to result
- Automatic self-check between each measurement
- Symbol-based instructions
- No additional calibration required
Accurate and reliable
- Photometric method using a broad spectrum
- Operating ambient temperature 10 °C- 35 °C
- Measuring range: 0 - 25.5 g/dL
- Imprecision (within run): CV <1 %
- Factory calibrated against HiCN reference method according to ICSH
Practical and portable
- Hemoglobin results from one sample available in approximately one second
- Venous or capillary blood (EDTA and Heparin anticoagulant can be used)
- Compact in size and weighs just 180g
- No maintenance required. Auto self-test
- Integrated rechargeable battery (40 days or 10,000 tests continous use)
- Sample volume <10 µL
- Shelf life of up to 2.5 years, even after the bag has been opened
- Storage temperature: 0 °C - 50 °C (- 30 °C - 70 °C up to 24 hours)
- Easy to pick up and handle with gloves
- CE marked
- Manufactured in Germany