THE ST CONTROL COMPUTER HELPS YOU IMPROVE YOUR SKI TECHNIQUE:
By means of a touch-screen display, the ST Control Computer informs the user on the quality of training, correct execution of movements, repetitions made as well as duration and tempo of ski training. All measurement data is stored on a USB flash drive making it possible for you to accurately analyse your ski technique with your personal computer. All stored data can also be displayed in the form of graphs, separately for each leg.
It features the “TEST” smart key. This function displays your actual physical preparedness and automatically places you in the proper training class. Ski exercise monitored in this way enables an even faster development of your ski technique.
PROSKI simulator training computer is a sophisticated electronic device which provides critical assessment of training performed on PROSKI simulator of skiing. PROSKI simulator training computer uses state-of-the-art magnetic angle and position sensors which readings are processed with advanced decision algorithms, which were developed with the help of top level ski professionals and trainers to produce the most accurate results. PROSKI simulator training computer supports various difficulty levels enabling the usage for all ranges of users from ski beginners to ski professionals. The results provided by PROSKI simulator training computer can help improve ski technique and overall ski performance of users of all ages.
- Large 10-feet touch-screen display
- TEST smart key
- Choice between training for slalom and giant slalom.
- Option to store data on USB flash drive and accurately analyse it later
- TIMED EXERCISE - set duration of exercise from zero to a target value
- REPETITIONS - counting of correct turns from zero to a target value
- TEMPO - follow a pre-set speed of turns (+/-)
- SLALOM TRAINING - faster repetitions of ski turns
- GIANT SLALOM TRAINING - slower repetitions of ski turns