BICYCLE POWER METER WITH A SINGLE POWER SENSORS.
Integrated in only one pedal, bePRO S measures the force applied on the left pedal and provides an estimation of the total power exerted by both legs. Cyclists who wish to have top power measuring can buy the right pedal separately at a later time.
THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR THE AMATEUR CYCLIST
Using the same cutting-edge technology as the double-sensor bePRO, bePRO S is a perfect solution for amateur cyclists who want to improve their cycling training with a professional bicycle power meter.
The use of high tech content and cutting-edge materials, the weight of the bePRO sensor is only 16 g, makes the powemeter extremely light, total weight of each pedal is only 150 g.
Your power meter is always ready for use. Its rechargeable lithium-ion batteries have a 30-hour life, regardless of whether you are racing or training.
Reliable even in extreme conditions as proved by the rigorous quality tests successfully passed by bePRO: impact, drop, wear, water, temperature and humidity tests.
Thanks to the ANT+ technology, bePRO is compatible with the best cycling computers available on the market. The power meter software ensures reliable data transmission from the power meter to any commercially available device.
Easy to install
You can install your pedal power meter on your bicycle by yourself in just a few minutes, without the assistance of a mechanic, without needing to modify the transmission, remove the wheels, or install external sensors.
Provided with an advanced compensation system, bePRO can take accurate and reliable measures in any environmental condition, with a margin of error of only 2%.
- Battery: lythium battery, rechargeable
- Authonomy: About 30 hours
- Total weight of the pedal: 150 gr.
- Sensor weight: 16 gr.
- Pedal weight: 134 gr.
- Radio transmission protocol: ANT+ 2,4 GHz
- Minimum – maximum power: 0-2000 W
- Balance l/r: 0-100%
- Minimum – maximum cadence: 30-180 rpm
- Power measurement accuracy: 2%
- Min max operation temperature: -10/+60°C
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Suggested athlete wheight: up to 120kg
- Reference Regulation: EN14038, EN60950
- Left pedal with sensor bePRO
- Right pedal without sensor
- Couple of red cleats float 6°
- Battery charger including 2 cables lenght 2,0 mt
- Set of 4 allignment labels
- Assembling toolkit
- Users manual