“Use standard water bottle mounted horizontally on the aerobars for most
aero additional hydration”... states leading Engineering led bicycle manufacturer.
- Ideal for 20km, 40km TT/TRI, 70.3, Ironman.
- Lowest Drag of any front system
- Only 7 in2 (24cm2) Frontal Area 68% less than most others
- use XLAB CHIMP cage for bumpy/hilly roads
- Specially designed by XLAB to be light and aerodynamic.
- Perfect with XLAB AQUA-SHOT bottle for Sprint Tris or 20km TT’s.
- Add XLAB AERO TT bottle and cage for Olympic Tris or 40km TT’s.
- Taking a drink from an XLAB AQUA-SHOT once every 15 minutes is faster than
the drag (as much as 50 grams) from a 3/8 dia (10 mm.) straw for the whole bike split.
- Use on 70.3 or Ironman races to eliminate huge drag from front vertical bottles and straws.